How to increase energy efficiency with inverter technology?It's in how we electrify infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today. The self-commutated IGBT inverter Sitras® PCI enables transmission of train’s braking energy into the superordinated medium-voltage network. At the same time, the increased requirements on power quality are fulfilled. The webinar will take place on March 11th, 2021 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm CET. The session will be recorded.
What to expect
This webinar allows experts to give 10 min speeches summarizing their work and findings, followed by a moderated pannel discussion where you can raise your questions.
- How does the Sitras® PCI operate and what are the advantages?
- Use cases and success stories from customers
- How does the reversible converter work?
- Reactive power compensation
- Questions and answers
Learn more about our speakers
It's your chance to interact in virtual live sessions with our technical experts.
Moderator: Adriano Monteiro
- Armin Wolf : Product lifecycle manager inverter
- Silvio Biesold : Specialist simulation system engineering traction power supply
- Thomas Günther : Developer inverter
- Rainer Gruber: Key expert converter
- Thomas Zinken: Senior Technical Sales Manager
- Tomas Greif: Key expert Systems Engineering Traction Power Supply