Offerings to mitigate risks for passengers and operatorsThe COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented disruption to public transport networks. Passenger numbers have decreased significantly. Car usage is rising as travelers seek “safe” methods of transportation. On September 10th we took a look at how we can mitigate pandemic-related risks to passengers and operators alike. You can now watch the recording of this virtual event.
Sign up here to watch the recording
Moving beyond – the new virtual event format from Siemens MobilityIn our series of virtual events under the banner of “Moving beyond”, we take a closer look at the most important topics that have a massive influence on mobility. And we don't just talk about the topics – we actively drive them forward. We show our customers how they can master present and future challenges with innovative solutions – in live virtual experiences that are setting new standards.
On the agenda
80 minutes packed with practical, viable and tried-and-tested technical solutions.
- Expert talks with Devina Pasta and Andreas Mehlhorn on the Covid-19 impact and how digitalization plays a major role in the further development
- Interview with Joris D'Incà, partner at Oliver Wyman
- Specialist session on SMO offerings like HAFAS solutions, Digital Station / Capacity Solution and Remote Service
- Interview with Sven Flore from SBB Cargo International
- Future of Mobility after Covid-19