Next Generation Ticketing – the smartest way of payment
XiXo – from Check-in/Check-out to Be-in/Be-out
Passengers want to get from A to B as quickly and comfortably as possible. The options available when it comes to transport are becoming more and more diverse - but also more complex. XiXo makes it easy again and smarter than ever. The traveler doesn't need any knowledge of the fare system. The system automatically calculates the best possible price for the journey.
The easiest access – to the smartest ticket
XiXo.easy offers customers the perfect access to in-/out technology. Behind XiXo.easy is the
so-called CiaCo ticketing (Check-in/assisted Check-out), which is simple, smart and – for existing customers of the Siemens subsidiary eos.uptrade – just one software update away.
- Existing app, marketing materials and tariffs still usable – without new registration
- Extensive reporting, tracking data & analysis options – data and interfaces remain in company ownership
- Full flexibility within portfolio expansion – incl. best price guarantee
Discover the full portfolio of XiXoWith XiXo – Next Gen Ticketing, transport operators can decide whether they want to start quick and easy with a Check-in/Check-out (CiCo) implementation or directly add assisted Check-out (CiaCo), automatic Be-out (CiBo), or even go for a full Be-in/Be-out (BiBo) solution. The system can flexibly adopt both existing and innovative fare systems, e.g. based on distance travelled. Thanks to machine-learning, journey construction is continuously improving. Moreover, an innovative back office with extensive analytics options is offered. Customers profit from a full end-to-end solution that can be easily advanced into a MaaS solution due to the unique portfolio delivered by the Siemens Mobility family, including HaCon, eos.uptrade & Bytemark.
- Passengers select and buy the ticket themselves
- Knowledge of the fares system required - no price optimisation
- Reduced distribution costs due to fewer paper tickets and vending machines
- Active check-in and check-out in the app
- Automatic permission to travel: simple & easy
- Automatic, optimised price calculation for journeys made within a defined period of time
- Direct communication between smartphone and back-end
Check-in/assisted Check-out (CiaCo)
- Active check-in and check-out
- Automated request for check-out at corresponding position
- Active check-in, automatic check-out (Be-out)
- Semi-automatic recognition of the distance travelled
- Direct communication between smartphone, beacons and back-end
- Fully automatic recognition of the distance travelled
- Fast entry, exit and transfer (without having to do anything)
- Direct communication between smartphone and beacon transmitter as well as back-end
- Maximum passenger comfort
XiXo ticketing – Benefits for all
The webinar focuses on the following topics:
- CiCo, CiaCo, CiBo & BiBo: What fits best when?
- Benefits for public transport operators & passengers
- Challenges and practical solutions
And how do you pronounce XiXo? That's easy! It's XiXo [ksɪkso].Mathias Hueske, Managing Director of eos.uptrade
A solid basis for digital sales & ticketing
Higher, further, faster: eos.ticketingsuite is our new sales platform developed by eos.uptrade,
a Siemens company, that takes ticketing to a new level. It offers highly scalable systems,
uncompromisingly fast ticketing, easy integration of transportation modes and much more.
Due to its various integration possibilities, eos.ticketingsuite adapts to the individual needs
of the customer.