Parking guidance systems for your town
Limited parking capacity, high share of parking-related traffic: In city centers, road users looking for a parking space account for up to 40 percent of overall traffic volumes. As an answer to the challenges in urban agglomerations, Siemens has developed solutions for efficient parking space management for parking lots and parking garages – parking guidance systems that significantly improve the parking situation.
Makes city centers more attractiveA parking guidance system helps to minimize parking-related traffic by efficiently guiding road users to available parking spaces. Depending on the system's architecture, drivers will be provided with parking information while still on their way to the city center so they can take the shortest route to a conveniently located parking facility.
Sitraffic Guide product brief
- Can be smoothly integrated in traffic management systems
- Requires neither a traffic computer nor other complex IT hardware
- Monitors the occupancy of parking lots and parking garages
- Connects with dynamic on-street guidance panels in different technical designs (LED, LCD) and other information platforms such as the city's Internet portal
- Open interfaces for connection to third-party systems allow the use of Sitraffic Guide as part of any traffic infrastructure landscape
- Runs on a standard PC
- Intuitive and easy user interface
No matter if installed as a small stand-alone PC solution or as an extension package for a traffic computer, Sitraffic Guide enables central monitoring of all parking facilities in a city. The graphical user interface and the integrated GIS (geographical information system) make for a familiar ‘look & feel.’ The message and alert management is clearly structured and offers numerous options for statistical analyses.
Sitraffic Guide. Benefits and highlights
- Higher occupancy and profitability of parking facilities
- Lower traffic volumes and less environmental pollution
- Improved quality of life in a more attractive city
- Modular structure for scalability and adaptation to different use cases
Basic system, parking guidance center or parking guidance system for multiple users
Infrastructure and urban traffic controlGrowing traffic volumes, increasing air pollution, rising costs: A mobility solution cannot solve all your infrastructure challenges on its own. But it will always contribute to making your city or municipality even more modern, more attractive and more environmentally friendly.
Contact our expert
Parking guidance systems for your town or city
For towns and cities of any size: Sitraffic Guide has already stood the test in towns of 16,000 inhabitants as well as in million-resident agglomerations. Sitraffic Guide enables targeted guidance of traffic flows, minimizing parking-related traffic and optimizing car park occupancy.