Optimum performance even in exceptional circumstances
Traffic volumes keep rising. One of the major challenges of our time is the task of providing sustainable and cost-effective means of mobility. Siemens continues to develop innovative solutions that will help you do just that. Our Operation Services enable you to make more efficient use of existing capacities and to maintain high system performance and availability as well as quality even in exceptional operational circumstances.
Worldwide provision of Financial Services – from Siemens Germany
As an international provider, Siemens Financial Services develops financial solutions for Business-2-Business customers. With over 3,000 employees worldwide and an international network of finance companies, Financial Services offers services both within Siemens AG and to other companies.
Would you like to learn more?
Solutions for infrastructure projects
For companies as well as for cities or other public bodies planning major infrastructure projects, strong nerves are certainly a must. But not only that: They also need reliable partners, solid financing and professional support and service.
Operation Services. Benefits and highlights
- Modular service approach (ITS Service Landscape) that makes it possible to tailor technical operations to the customer’s individual requirements
- Optimization of lifecycle costs based on a defined, transparent scope of service – for guaranteed availability levels and reduced risks
- Innovative service processes combining remote (via CRSP), on-site and logistics services – in full compliance with strict safety and security standards (EN 27001 certification, for instance)
- Guaranteed response times and system availability levels delivered by distributed service points
- Lifecycle management guarantees that the system is always perfectly up to date, and ensures planning reliability in terms of lifecycle costs