Tools for urban traffic control
Invaluable assistance for system operators
From the engineering and implementation phase right up to daily operation: Traffic engineers and system operators can rely on a range of valuable tools for planning, data supply, administration and operation of their traffic control systems. With Sitraffic Office, they can benefit from the many advantages of a fully integrated, modular software system.
Sitraffic Office, customerized engineeringThe traffic experts from Siemens offer the full range of traffic engineering services – from consulting, baseline studies and traffic analyses or planning and implementation of technical equipment right up to on-site commissioning support and quality control. With our tools for urban traffic control, we can provide comprehensive support for the development of targeted measures in your municipality.
The integrated traffic engineering workstation
- All steps can be carried out at a single workstation, from planning an intersection (including tests and data supply simulation) right up to designing traffic actuation algorithms for entire networks.
- Sitraffic Office is fully integrated, enabling the direct transfer of all required data and configuration parameters from Sitraffic Office to other applications, i.e. simulation software (Aimsun Next or VISSIM). Hence the user can start the test or simulation process right within Sitraffic Office.
- The following types of data can be shared: intersection topology and layout, individual routes or entire road network including all relevant objects as well as traffic volume profiles on the basis of historical directional flow data.
- For different intersection states or versions, identical simulation parameters are used. All relevant data are then stored also in the central database of Sitraffic Office, of course.
The fully integrated modular software system
Sitraffic Office. Benefits and highlights:
- Includes all necessary tools supported by a common database
- Modular structure allows step-by-step implementation of an inclusive system
- Activation of functions or function packages
- No time-consuming multiple entries of the same data
- Optimum workflow thanks to multi-user/multi-client principle
Everything from status analyses to quality management
The traffic experts from Siemens offer the full range of traffic engineering services – from consulting, baseline studies and traffic analyses or planning and implementation of technical equipment right up to on-site commissioning support and quality control.