Sivicam, Phoenix, Sicore, FLIR Thermicam, FLIR TrafiOne
Video detection for your traffic management
Made-to-measure traffic detectors for your traffic management tasks: Sivicam and Phoenix are designed for presence detection at intersections; the Sicore camera system can be used for travel time measurements and access control, while FLIR ThermiCam and FLIR TrafiOne are thermographic detectors. As part of the complete Sitraffic family, all detectors can be smoothly integrated with other Sitraffic products.
Sivicam, Phoenix, Sicore, FLIR Thermicam, FLIR TrafiOneSivicam and Phoenix video detectors are the ideal solution when it comes to cost-effective presence detection at intersections. High-quality image processing and advanced sensor technology guarantee superior detection rates around the clock and under all ambient conditions. The Sicore camera system can read the number plates of vehicles driving at up to 250 km/h, for instance in the scope of travel time measurement and access control applications. The thermographic detectors are able to reliably detect also cyclist and pedestrians by measuring the differences in surface temperature of the detection objects.
Sivicam is an integrated system consisting of a CMOS camera and an image-processing unit – a combination that enables high-precision vehicle detection. The system can be installed without compromising pavement integrity at the intersection since it operates with “virtual” loops instead of physical ones. Mounted simply onto existing infrastructure components, Sivicam reliably detects all vehicles approaching the intersection or waiting there.
Sivicam: High-precision video detection at its best
- Sivicam operates on the basis of an optical grid of detection zones overlaying the video image.
- Each Sivicam monitors up to 4 such zones, which can be assigned a specific traffic direction.
- Only those vehicles are recorded that move in the direction defined for the zone in question.
- The system reliably detects vehicles on up to 8 lanes.
- Often a single Sivicam is sufficient to monitor the entire approach area to an intersection.
- The wide-angle version has been designed to detect vehicles in the stop bar zone.
- Quick installation and easy configuration and operation
- Reliable detection around the clock and in any weather
- Economical solution compared to many other detector systems
- Tele-camera for the detection of vehicles at distances of 50 m and more
Phoenix 2+ is a dual-camera system for presence detection. It uses processor modules that are designed to European 19” standard and feature 16 switching outputs. Phoenix 2+ is an excellent solution for intersection surveillance and for collecting the data needed for traffic-actuated signal switching.
Phoenix 2+: Key product features
- Vehicle presence detection using a dual-camera architecture
- TCP/IP or USB interface, video live-streaming and remote configuration
- Connection to any traffic controller
- Non-volatile data memory
- Self-test after power-on
- LED indicators for power, video signals, communications and switching outputs
- Low overall power consumption
Phoenix 2+. Feature highlights
- Outstanding cost-performance ratio
- Ease of installation, configuration and maintenance
- Rack-mounting of processor module in any controller
- Terminals for convenient connection of power, communications, detector and video inputs/outputs
- High level of accuracy and reliability as well as especially low power consumption
Sicore is a fully integrated camera system that automatically scans the stream of incoming images for any vehicle and its number plate. This ensures reliable and accurate vehicle identification. Besides an exceptionally wide range of applications, Sicore offers many more advantages, including adaptability of to each country’s national data privacy and security regulations. Typical applications of Sicore:
- Tolling systems
- Travel time measurement
- Parking and access control systems
- Security applications
- Section speed control
- Recording of specific vehicle data
Measuring the average speed of a vehicle for an entire road section often proves especially effective in making drivers comply with speed limits. This advanced method of speed control requires automated reading and matching of the vehicles’ number plates at measurement points along the section. Sicore will take over these tasks – reliably.
Infrastructure and urban traffic controlGrowing traffic volumes, increasing air pollution, rising costs: A mobility solution cannot solve all your infrastructure challenges on its own. But it will always contribute to making your city or municipality even more modern, more attractive and more environmentally friendly.
Video detection for your traffic management
Sivicam and Phoenix are designed for presence detection at intersections; the Sicore camera system can be used for travel time measurements and access control. As part of the complete Sitraffic family, all detectors can be smoothly integrated with other Sitraffic products.