Market leaders in the supply, installation and maintenance of EV charging hardware
We have the ability to offer you a full suite of services tailored to your needs together with some of the UK's leading technical experts to provide you with an unrivalled depth of support.
Let the numbers speak for themselves:
Round-the-clock availability of our Service Operations Centre
Highly trained and skilled
Giving broad coverage of the UK and providing quick response rates in as little as 4 hours*
*Subject to contract
Our complete turnkey solution
From consultancy through installation and after sales service, we have the broad capabilities to provide full turnkey solutions for your network.
- In-house 24/7 customer care operations centre, with dedicated team of call handlers
- Remote monitoring service, ensuring any issues are identified by our team and resolved either remotely or via dispatch of an engineer to site
- Online customer portal for raising and tracking faults, viewing service reports and the overall status of your EV charging portfolio
- Next day part availability
- UK wide installation provision for all size and complexity of projects
- Dedicated team of EV commissioning engineers
- Full site acceptance testing report completed for each charger installed and commissioned
- Comprehensive all-inclusive warranty, covering parts and labour
- 3&5 year extended warranty packages available
- Bespoke warranty offerings available on request to suit customer and site specific requirements
- Up to a 4-hour on site response to faults around the clock, ensuring high level of charger uptime
- Annual periodic inspections and maintenance works available to ensure good working order of the charge points
- Team of over 250 engineers across the UK to sopport both regional and national customers
- Experienced team of highly trained and certified project managers
- Suitable for a wide range of projects including larger or more complex installations
- Nationwide team of 30 specialist designers
- Range of experience and knowledge in various elements of traffic engineering, design and consultancy
- Ability to deliver projects ranging in scale and complexity from single day support activities to developments across major urban centres
- Experience in working with DNO's directly
- In-house training school providing dedicated product and market training
- Bespoke training courses available, delivered either in person or online
- Training can be delivered by our dedicated lecturers through our technical support engnieers depending upon specific requirements
- CPO agnostic, providing flexibility to work with numerous Charge Point Operators
- Ability to offer CPO service through some of the major CPOs in the market
- Ability to supply a range of AC, DC and HV EV hardware solutions to meet specific site and customer requirements
- Power output of product portfolio ranges from 3.7kW to 320kW
- Contactless payment available on all DC charging solution
- All hardware OCPP approved
- In order to ensure the reliability of the technology, all hardware product lines go through extensive testing before being added to the portfolio
- Chargers can be combined with our sensor technology, providing real-time information on bay occupancy
- Where grid capacity doesn't allow, additional power supply options are available including battery storage and hydrogen fuel cell technology
Learn more about our Electric Vehicle Charging portfolio
With convenient charge times of 15 minutes or less the HV160-350 is ideally suited to urban and extra-urban charging hubs.
Equipped with a technical portal, enabling the monitoring, configuring and updating to be carried out remotely providing a cost-effective, highly available and resilient EV charging network, backed by our award-winning service and charger maintenance division.
Capable of charging from Zero to 80% in less than 30 minutes, each unit can be strategically deployed to form part of a rapid charging infrastructure network.
Designed using power banks of 30kW, the QC60 can be upgraded over time to 90kW and 120kW, therefore providing a future-proofed solution to meet the needs of future high voltage electric vehicles.
Providing a choice of charging outputs up to 50kW DC and 43kW AC the QC45 Electric Vehicle Charger from Yunex Traffic can be supplied with a single DC output (CCS or CHAdeMO), dual DC output (CCS and CHAdeMO) or triple outlet with an additional AC 22kW outlet or 43kW tethered cable.
All combined outputs are integrated into a single cabinet for safe and user-friendly charging of all compatible electric vehicles.
AC Electric Vehicle Chargers
Yunex Traffic can provide a wide range of AC charging solutions ranging from 3.7kVA to 22kVA output, to suit all requirements and designed to reflect the core product values of simplicity, durability and safety.
The dual outlet charger can be either ground or wall-mounted and has been designed and developed for deployment at workplaces and public charging locations such as car parks and supermarkets.
What type of charger do I need?
Convenient charging time
Ideal for motorway EV charging hubs.
Long or short stay car park, we offer Electric Vehicle chargers to suit your needs.
QC45 Electric Vehicle Chargers
From 3.7kVA to 22kVA output the AC chargers can be either ground or wall-mounted.
We offer a wide range of chargers for your business or retail area from an AC charger up to our new QC60-120 unit(s). Offering you flexibility according to your needs.
Our Ultra Rapid and Rapid EV chargers offer convenient charge times and are able to meet the needs of today's and tomorrow's high voltage electric vehicles.
HV160-320 Electric Vehicle Chargers
QC60-120 Electric Vehicle Chargers
Latest Electric Vehicle News from Yunex Traffic
Get in touch with us to discuss your charging requirements
All of our EV chargers can be connected to our remote technical portal allowing us to actively monitor, configure and update the chargers providing customers and end-users alike with an effective, resilient and highly available EV charging network.