Operational Telecommunications, GSM-R and Secure Networks
Our teams deliver railway operations and critical telecommunication systems.
“Safety First, Quality Always” is the way we go about our work. Whether the renewal or upgrade of existing telecommunications infrastructure, our teams have the know-how to safely and successfully deliver on our project commitments.
Working in collaboration with our Rail Automation colleagues, railway operators and railway infrastructure owners we deliver turnkey telecommunications projects, including civil engineering and power systems. ·
- We are the largest, rail focused, telecommunications project delivery organisation in the UK. ·
- We are a preferred framework supplier to Network Rail Telecoms for the delivery of Operational Telecoms, Radio, Transmission Systems, SISS and Civil Engineering. ·
- Our quality system has been assessed and accredited to ISO 9001 ·
- We are a RISQS approved supplier (RISQS supplier number No. 82732). ·
- We hold a Network Rail Principal Contractors License.
What we do
Capabilities in providing Telecommunication Systems
Siemens capabilities to design and deliver telecommunication systems cover a wide range of services, such as voice, data, and video (CCTV). Siemens capabilities support the design of any switching and management infrastructure, traffic and network planning and resilience in support of the overall system and service availability requirements.