What to expectThe widely recognized Asia Pacific Rail, the first virtual event for railway industry for the APAC region, provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas on the future of rail in the era of digital transformation and in times of COVID-19. It is expected to gather more than 100 prominent speakers from regional mobility operators, authorities, industry leaders, rail influencers as well as academic experts. There will be a series of insightful keynotes, presentations, panels, and the virtual booth platform showcasing various rail portfolios. Siemens Mobility will demonstrate how we can unlock the potential of digitalization and latest technologies, and help customers make rail infrastructure intelligent, create values through entire asset life-cycle, guarantee higher availability, while enhancing passenger experience.
Siemens Mobility speaking sessions
Keynote: The Future of rail starts now.
Michel Obadia, CEO of Siemens Mobility in Asia Pacific
15th Sept., 9:00am - 9:20am (SGT)
Our sessions at Asia Pacific Rail
- Key Note Presentation: The Future of rail starts now.
Michel Obadia, CEO Siemens Mobility Asia Pacific Wednesday 15th September/ at 09:00am SGT
- Panel: The future of transport in a post-COVID-19 world: beyond ‘predict and provide’
Michel Obadia, CEO Siemens Mobility Asia Pacific Wednesday 15th September / at 09:20am SGT
- Presentation: The Johor Bahru to Singapore Rapid Transit System - connecting two countries with intelligent mobility infrastructure.
Ben Chong, CEO of Siemens Mobility of Malaysia Presentation in „Signalling & Communications“
Wednesday 15th September / at 11:50am SGT
- Presentation: Digital asset management for rail systems in an open ecosystem
Johannes Emmelheinz, CEO Customer Services Siemens Mobility Presentation in "Digital Rail" Wednesday 15th September / at 13.10 pm SGT
Panel: Mobility as a Service -Creating seamless journeys for all
Raphaelle Guerineau, CEO – Australia & New Zealand, Siemens Mobility
Wednesday 15th September / at 15.10 pm SGT
- Presentation: Innovations in Rolling Stock for Metro – Engineered Components, Vehicle Equipment Measurement System and Rolling Stock Maintenance Optimization
Dr. Morris Tan, Head of Rolling Stock, Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd Presentation in "Project Updates" Thursday 16th September / at 12.20 pm SGT
- Technical Presentation: Digitalization in mass transit Fabian Joos, Digitalization Lead, Mass Transit, Siemens Mobility
Technical Presentation: Digital asset management for rail systems
Gerhard Paal, Head of Sales for Digital Services, Siemens Mobility
Related products & solutions on virtual booth
Join our sessions and meet us virtually at Asia Pacific Rail.