Learn more about smart ticketing solutions and tailored travel suggestionsPutting your passengers and their needs at the heart of your business decisions has been a success factor even before corona hit. Now, it has become vital: The pandemic had a significant impact on people’s mobility habits. As people are still hesitant about returning to public transport, the industry needs to regain confidence in the safety of their services. Therefore it’s crucial to learn what makes passengers feel safe before, during and after their trip. We’ll explain how data analytics will help with this and why providing a smart, digital travel companion is a good idea. Another challenge is to understand, how and why travel patterns are changing and finding matching solutions and incentives to make public transport attractive again. Smoother, more flexible (and even safer) ticketing-solutions such as XiXo and digital tariff innovations should be part of this consideration! Why? Meet us on the webinar!
- Steven Ahlig, Vice President Innovations Mobility Management at Siemens Mobility
- Mathias Hueske, CEO at eos.uptrade
Key learning points
- Mobility patterns have changed tremendously – learn from your passengers’ behaviour and adjust your business accordingly
- A reliable travel companion has never been more crucial than now to handle the uncertainty among passengers
- State of the art ticketing solutions support transport agencies in providing flexible tariffs, which is an essential factor in maintaining customer retention