We understand that keeping traffic flowing is fundamental to the livelihood of towns and cities and a key objective for traffic managers.Civil Enforcement products and services from Siemens Mobility have provided affordable and effective solutions to many authorities, both in the UK and globally.
Changing driver behaviour can require more than road signs and painted lines.
TMA Part 6 - Our solutions can help you enforce against moving traffic offences
With Part 6 of the Traffic Management Act 2004 set to be announced later this year, Local Authorities outside London will be granted the power to enforce against moving traffic offences.
Our enforcement solutions are helping to better manage traffic flow, reduce congestion and improve air quality.
With a wealth of experience and expertise together with an unrivalled portfolio of enforcement solutions, we can work with you to develop the most appropriate strategies and solutions to meet your specific needs in terms of scale and scope and help ensure your traffic regulations are correctly enforced and contraventions are accurately captured.
Comprehensive enforcement portfolio
Traffic management and priority systems only achieve their goals if the traffic obeys the regulations. The enforcement of traffic contraventions using high quality ANPR and CCTV video evidence and the issuing of Penalty Charge Notices is a highly effective means for you to meet your local transport plan needs and obligations - and improve road safety and air quality at the same time.
The Siemens Mobility Digital Enforcement Solution makes use of a suite of hardware and software products to tackle traffic regulation compliance, road safety, traffic congestion as well as environmental and emissions concerns.
Our LaneWatch solutions use Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and sophisticated video analytics to detect and track vehicle movements and capture parking and moving traffic contraventions including:
Installation and Project Management
Siemens Mobility is able to manage your entire enforcement project which makes for a quick and efficient installation, meeting all of your requirements, those of the end-user and also all associated CDM regulations.
- System design / Consultancy
- Site surveying and suitability studies
- Preparation of detailed Project Plans
- Preparation and issue of all RAMs
- Adherance to CDM requirements
- Full installation and commissioning with User Acceptance Testing
- Completion and handover to the Field Support Team
Maintenance and Support
When it comes to maintenance and support, Siemens Mobility has unrivalled experience in maintaining on-street technology such as Enforcement Cameras and Traffic Control Systems
- Onsite maintenance is carried out by the Field Service Team based regionally across the UK and remote support is provided by the Civil Enforcement Technical Team.
- Siemens Mobility 24/7 Service Operations Centre can monitor and provide out-of-hours activities, including allocation of calls to standby Engineers.
- Mobile data systems allows the service operatives to receive and clear fault details directly into the Siemens Mobility InView Fault and Asset Management System.